Sunday 6 March 2011

Batman: Arkham City

Arkham Asylum was excellent and the sequel, Arkham City, looks even better. It's been a long time since I was this excited about, well, anything coming out. So why haven't I covered it much on the blog?
Quite simply because Luke, Elliott and Khris have been doing such a great job of covering news over at arkhamcity.co.uk, that I feel anything that I post about it is redundant.
I'll put the trailers up and the screenshots find their way to their own page (link on the right), but if you want up-to-date news and rumours, that really is the site to join. Any news that I find, I'll probably post there before I post it here.
When the official Arkham City community pages went live on Monday, I signed up and had a look around, but I still find myself floating back to the community that has existed since last August at arkhamcity.co.uk. If you want an easy, streamlined way of checking out the latest news, then look no further than the Gotham Times. I don't want to sound like an advert for the place, but it's the only board that I've visited where arguements don't break out about petty things and you can actually hold decent discussions with people.
Go along and see what you think.

p.s. If you register, let Luke know that I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment