Friday 22 April 2011

New Green Lantern TV Spot

A lot of sites are claiming that this has loads of new footage. It doesn't. There are maybe three or four extra clips that weren't in the trailer or the WonderCon footage. Still, it's good to see Kiliowog sling some ring.
Since this movie was announced, I hav had faith that it would be great, but a small niggle in the back of my mind was telling me that it could suck. With all the footage we've seen in the last month, all doubt that I had has been cast from my mind. This movie is going to be awesome.
I know that this will be the second movie that I watch in 3D (the first was Avatar), but my only problem is, do I make the hour+ drive to Bradford to watch it on IMAX or stay in Sheffield and watch it on the biggest non-IMAX screen in the country?



Source: Blog of Oa

No comments:

Post a Comment