Thursday 7 February 2013

Closed for business.

With the domain up for renewal and the fact that I don't have time to post here, I've come to the decision to close down Normal Nerds. I've already switched the address back to normalnerds.blogspot.co.uk and the Facebook page will be gone pretty soon. The blog will stay here for a short while before I get around to shutting down completely. I'll still be around on twitter, retweeting and commenting on nerd-news as @Normal_Nerds, but I'll be operating more as a personal account rather than a site account. Part of the reason for me closing the blog is that my work on arkhamcity.co.uk is taking alot of my time and attention. If you aren't already a member, then you should join up as we're upgrading very shortly. Thanks to all who have followed, read or commented in the last two years.

1 comment: