Tuesday 22 February 2011

Kevin Costner is Jonathan Kent??

After a slow news weekend, I wake up to find three little tid-bits. The biggest of which is below:

EXCLUSIVE! Kevin Costner's Superman Role Revealed!
A holiday is never over, I learned while walking across Manhattan in the frigid cold.

My phone rings and @latinoreview himself, Kellvin was on the phone to fill my ear with sweet nothings of Superman casting awesomeness.

Rumors were abound this President's Day that Zack Snyder was looking towards Costner for a "key role" opposite Henry Cavill as Superman. Costner, who is working on his World War II directorial project "A Little War Of Their Own" had me searching for "if you build it, they will come...to Superman" jokes all day.

Now Kellvin has spoken to his well-placed sources and we can report that Kevin Costner is none other than the Daddy of Superman himself: Jonathan "Pa" Kent.

So, major props to our Melissa Molina for accurately forecasting the role. And FINALLY a Kevin Costner movie I'm interested in seeing. That's right, I thought "Company Men" was too white-to-blue-collar whiny.

Because we know what's under the white collar: Blue spandex.

Source: LatinoReview

No comments:

Post a Comment