Monday 6 June 2011

More new DC #1s for September?

Okay, GothamIncorporatedPodcast are reporting that they've gotten these cover images from DC The Source. I can't see them on the DC site myself, so they may have gone up as a mistake or have been placed in a scheduled post that they have unearthed. I don't know. What I do know is that they certainly LOOK authentic. No news on the creative teams for these books, just the cover art (and for some that means that you can work out the cover artist).
Without further tarrying, enjoy the covers for Catwoman #1, Swanp Thing #1, Batwoman #1, Detective Comics #1 and Nightwing #1:



Note: just to add some credence to proceedings, this slither came from Tony Daniel's blog last week.

This comes after the possible reveal of Batman #1 on Saturday from ComicArtCommunity.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. This is what happens when you post on your iPhone at 8am.
    How many other people noticed that I wasn't writing about snakes?

    ReplyDelete