Tuesday 27 September 2011

Derek's Don't Run Films

I have also begun posting over at Derek's Don't Run Films. DDRF is a low-budget film company who  deliver quality products despite very low-budgets.

My first post can be seen below:

Welcome to Derek's Don't Run!

From here you will be able to follow the meandering thoughts of filmmaker Danny Naylor as he develops his next film and/or music video projects and see what goes into the process of creating and procrastinating on low-budget short films.

Why am I posting on Danny's site? The simple reason is that I have been a foil for Danny's ideas for many years now and that will continue for the foreseeable future.
We studied Film and Media Production together at university and have worked on a number of projects together, most recently the music video for Danto Aiyya's
Imidiwen.

What's to come for Derek's Don't Run? I can promise that you'll find out soon, as Danny and I have a meeting scheduled next week to discuss just that.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment